REQUEST: Ignore a particular activity from reports

The place to post what you would like to see added to Ascent

REQUEST: Ignore a particular activity from reports

Postby ddentry on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm

HI

I'd like a feature to mark a particular activity to be "Ignored" from reports. For instance I might wear my GPS watch on a family hike one day to track our path but I don't want that data included in the "Summary Info" report since it would skew the total "real" training Miles, Speed, etc.

I want to keep the activity record in the main list so I can pull it up, view it's map and such but just not include it in totals. Thanks

-David
ddentry

Re: REQUEST: Ignore a particular activity from reports

Postby rob on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Good idea. One thing planned for the "Summary Info" is to display data for particular activity types -- I think this will do what you want as long as you set activity types correctly.
rob
Site Admin

Postby jasonwoolfe on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 am

rob wrote:Good idea. One thing planned for the "Summary Info" is to display data for particular activity types -- I think this will do what you want as long as you set activity types correctly.

+1
jasonwoolfe

Postby smadness on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 am

I would definitely love this; I take the GPS with me to find the best route to Tahoe, or to work, in the car and label it as activity "driving"... but it certainly skews the monthly results toward plenty of miles :)
smadness

Postby oshloel on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 pm

How about just saving those sorts of activities in a separate Browser/Ascent document? That's what I do when I carry my Garmin on hikes or skiing, etc.

Rick
Rick
oshloel

Return to Feature Requests