Is there anyone there?

Discuss features and solicit feedback from other Ascent users. For the quickest response to bugs or serious problems, please email support@montebellosoftware.com

Is there anyone there?

Postby Mick F on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Just thought I'd ask if anyone is still reading this forum?

I check in every day or two, but it's deathly quiet.

Is anyone there?

Mick.
Mick F. Cornwall
Mick F

Re: Is there anyone there?

Postby 8k84 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Nope...
8k84

Postby BrianGee on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:27 pm

I came here to look for ways to get out of my Garmin Express problem, and found silence. I figured it out, and posted a description.

Too bad Ascent seems to have been orphaned. It's my favourite tool for tracking my runs.
BrianGee

Postby Mick F on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:38 am

Yes, Ascent is my favourite tool too.

I've had a play with other programs, but none come anywhere near for ease of use and simplicity of display.

Although Ascent is obsolescent, I will continue to use it.

Glad to see that I'm not alone!

Regards to all,
Mick.
Mick F. Cornwall
Mick F

Postby Dave_Peterson on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:18 pm

I love Ascent too. Everything is working fine, so I haven't been visiting the forum. I hope it will continue to work.
Dave_Peterson

Postby jasonwoolfe on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Just another voice to say Ascent still works fine and I still use it every day. Great piece of software. Long may it last.
jasonwoolfe

Postby jbsonoma on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

I really like Ascent too....but, without it being cloud based, it truly is obsolete. It's too bad...would be nice to view anytime anywhere...and link right to strava and or Garmin connect...I would like to transfer all my data simply to Garmin connect and would be willing to hang on to Ascent as I do like the interface and data. Maybe Garmin connect could buy them out? Already paying for Strava premium.
jbsonoma

Postby jbsonoma on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

I really like Ascent too....but, without it being cloud based, it truly is obsolete. It's too bad...would be nice to view anytime anywhere...and link right to strava and or Garmin connect...I would like to transfer all my data simply to Garmin connect and would be willing to hang on to Ascent as I do like the interface and data. Maybe Garmin connect could buy them out? Already paying for Strava premium.
jbsonoma

Postby mattmajka on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 am

I am still a fan as well, although one of the big sells for me is that it is NOT cloud-based (tried Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, etc). Still prefer Ascent over rubiTrack and both seem to work fine on Yosemite as best as I can tell. Will try importing data from my Garmin 500 after my lunch ride today.
mattmajka

Return to General Discussion