Split activity into laps?

Discuss features and solicit feedback from other Ascent users. For the quickest response to bugs or serious problems, please email support@montebellosoftware.com

Split activity into laps?

Postby ken on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 pm

I've searched for this but couldn't find it. I forgot to set autolap on my FR210. I have a 7-mile run from today and want to split it into 1-mile laps in Ascent. How can I do that?

Thanks.
ken

Re: Split activity into laps?

Postby oshloel on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 am

Go to the Activity Graph, position the cursor where you want to insert a lap marker, right-click to get the contextual menu and select "insert lap marker" or something to that effect.

Rick
Rick
oshloel

Postby ken on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am

Thanks, Rick, but there's no way to simply have Ascent split it into 1-mile laps?
ken

Postby hmbmd on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 pm

There exists a split table and split graph below the activities summary. If you right click on the split table or graph you can adjust the split length to any value you desire including 1 mile splits. On the split table you can view any metric you want by right clicking on the title of each column and choosing the desired category.
hmbmd

Postby ken on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 pm

hmbmd wrote:There exists a split table and split graph below the activities summary. If you right click on the split table or graph you can adjust the split length to any value you desire including 1 mile splits. On the split table you can view any metric you want by right clicking on the title of each column and choosing the desired category.

Thanks. I do already have that. I was just hoping to have it split up top, but no big deal.
ken

Return to General Discussion